Try Our 30-Day Quick-Start Trial for Just $7!
Experience rewards you've earned and deserve.
I’ll show you and your team the thinking, actions and tools that consistently make dental practices profitable. I’ll share with you what I’ve been teaching thousands of dentists through my 20 years of experience as a practicing restorative dentist, writing journal articles and books, producing podcasts, and teaching workshops and seminars at major dental meetings over the last 25 years: If they can do it, so can you!
I am 100% confident it will improve case acceptance, eliminate losing patients, and transform your practice.
My case acceptance online course is a short-cut to what many dentists take decades to learn. Students of mine say, “I wish I had learned this years ago.” By the end of the course, you’ll be doing more of the dentistry you love, you and your team will have far less stress, your patients will feel connected to your practice, you’ll boost your referrals, and you’ll make more money. Here's what you'll get with your enrollment:
Available 24/7, edited to fit perfectly into team meetings
Designed for "drive-time" learning outside of the office
Hosted by Dr. Paul Homoly to answer questions and share best practices from the community
104 pages to support video lessons with additional content & activities to ensure lessons transfer to your practice
110 pages to lead and inspire the in-office learning process
Access all content on any device
Used to practice the principles of each lesson
Used to reinforce lessons
Membership in our private online community to share case acceptance challenges, successes and best practices
8 hours of continuing education credits for dentists and team members
Hello and thanks for taking a moment to read about my experience and commitment to dentistry’s patients, dentists and team members, and profession.
I practiced implant and reconstructive dentistry for 20 years. My clinical career spanned an era of massive transformation in dentistry; implant and cosmetic dentistry, dental advertising, digital scanning and chair-side milling, orthodontic aligners, and so much more. What didn’t transform was the human nature of patients wanting to be well cared for. I spent the last 10 years in my practice developing a treatment acceptance process that offered patients experiences that signaled they were being well cared for. This work put my practice gross income in the top 1% of general practitioners.
Upon retiring from clinical care due to an eye disability, I put what I know to be true about treatment acceptance into journal articles, seminars, in-office consulting, computer apps, webinars, and have literally been around the world teaching how to make it easy for patients to say “yes” to our treatment recommendations. From meeting thousands of dentists I’ve learned that many clinically gifted dentists were too often not highly rewarded. My mission for the last 20 years has been to change that.
I’ve written 3 books on treatment acceptance; Dentists: An Endangered Species, Isn’t It Wonderful When Patients Say “YES”, and Making It Easy for Patients to Say “Yes”. My work spans the entire range of dental practices from mom-and-pop solo general practitioners to all levels of private fee-for-service general and specialty practices. My work with Dental Service Organizations has helped them evolve into world-class dental health care and business entities.
An additional aspect of my career is developing experts into interesting and influential communicators. I authored two books on this topic; Just Because You’re Leading…Doesn’t Mean They’ll Follow and Just Because You’re an Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting. I lead speaker development programs for market leading dental companies including Nobel Biocare, Ormco Orthodontics, Pacific Dental Services, Dentsply Sirona, and many others. I hold the highest earned designation in professional speaking from the National Speakers Association – Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). Fewer than 15% of professional speakers hold this designation and I am the first dentist world-wide to earn it.
My newest exciting challenge is to embrace all the opportunities the internet brings to help dentists and teams to do more of the dentistry they love, work with engaged and committed team members, and be abundantly rewarded. When you enroll in the on-line program Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” you are partnering with me on my latest journey.
Thanks for joining me.
Dr. Paul Homoly’s work has been featured in;
Books authored by Dr. Paul Homoly
Dentists: An Endangered Species
Isn’t It Wonderful When Patients Say “YES”
Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES”
Just Because You're Leading…Doesn’t Mean They’ll Follow
Just Because You’re an Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting
The big picture of career prosperity
Offering experiences patients value
Fine-tuning your practice
The limiting vs. enabling beliefs about treatment acceptance
The Four Chiefs™
Excelling in benefit-centered conversations
The Discovery Guide™ - side one
The Discovery Guide™- side two
Parts one, two, and three
Rehearsing case conversation
Increasing your financial comfort zone
Making It Easy for Patients to Say "Yes" is priced on a subscription basis. You pay a low monthly tuition with no contracts. Or you can enroll for a year and save a few hundred dollars. Either way you have a 60 day grace period where if for any reason you find this program is not right for you, I'll refund your tuition. Easy in... or easy out. There's no risk.
“Dr. Paul Homoly’s in-depth knowledge of practice management guarantees a successful practice that will have a rare combination of professional joy and profitability.”
Dr. John C. Kois, Founder/Director, The Kois Center
“Dr. Paul Homoly’s coaching skills are phenomenal. No matter what style of practice you have, time spent with Paul will boost your practice and your spirit. Few people have made as great a contribution to dentistry as Paul.”
David S. Hornbrook, DDS, FAACD, Executive Director, The Hornbrook Group
“I’ve known Paul for several years and have attended his workshops, been in his audience during seminars. and have worked one-on-one with him. There’s no doubt that his influence has contributed so much to my professional and personal life. He’s the best at training dentists to improve case acceptance and becoming more influential communicators. Paul is a friend, a colleague, and a world-class thought leader.”
Dr. Todd Ehrlich, DDS, FAGD, Co-founder of Digital Enamel
“Paul Homoly is the one to learn from when it comes to influencing patients to accept treatment recommendations. His work has transformed the way I think and speak to patients and to dental audiences. His concepts on StorySelling® and Connection will make any dentist better at being more leader-like and memorable. You’ll enjoy working with Paul.”
Dr. James Klim, DDS, FAGD, AAACD, Founder of Klim Institute and CAD-STAR.TV
“Many dentists spend thousands of dollars and countless hours on continuing education in hopes to find something relevant to bring back to their practices. I can say without hesitation, Dr. Homoly's case acceptance approach had the largest impact on my dental office of all the classes I have taken to date. I firmly believe that all dentist whether you are a new graduate, associate dentist, owner dentist or seasoned dentist can benefit from adopting Dr. Homoly's concepts into their practice. Dr. Homoly taught me how to emotionally connect with patients. Once I learned this skill patients wanted to start more of their recommended dentistry. This led to an increase in hygiene production, daily production and patient retention. Most importantly, patients left the office happier and healthier. A direct result from these successes was that my own personal stress decreased. I made more money but also found that I had more time and energy leaving the office than I had ever had in the past. This made for a happier life at home with my family. Do not hesitate to take time to learn from Dr. Homoly! He is a master at patient connection and case acceptance!"
Ashleigh Harrison, DDS, Multiple practice owner, Pacific Dental Services
“I met Dr. Paul Homoly early in my career when I was studying implant dentistry at the Misch International Implant Institute. He and I became friends, I attended his lectures, and eventually enrolled in his case acceptance workshops. Without question his influence on how I offer dentistry to my patients enriched the course of my career. Today it’s close to 20 years since I studied with Paul and every day his work still helps me influence patients to accept my care. His work is timeless and for any dentist, whether they’re new or seasoned, his case acceptance process will help create fulfilling and prosperous careers.”
Dr. Curt Ringhofer, Complete Dentistry of Orland Park,Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantology
WHO IS THIS FOR:
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR:
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
It’s designed for general dentists and specialists who are looking for;
• a proven process to offer patients complete care recommendations without losing patients to sticker shock
• a case acceptance process that simplifies patients’ decision-making process concerning treatment recommendations
• a way to eliminate dentist and team member stress during the case acceptance process and financial arrangements
• a predictable method of minimizing patient upset, misunderstandings and embarrassment over treatment recommendations and fees
• leverage in increasing take-home income
The concepts, tools, and processes taught in Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” have been successfully implemented in hundreds of practices nationwide over the last 20 years.
Here's what's included:
• 16 streaming video lessons available 24/7 edited to fit perfectly into team meetings
• Live monthly webinars with Dr. Homoly to answer questions and share best practices of our community
• 104 page team member manual to support video lessons with additional content and activities to ensure lessons transfer to your practice
• 110 page facilitator guide to lead and inspire the in-office learning process
• Mobile-friendly access to all content on smart phones and tablets
• Patient case studies used to practice the principles of each lesson
• Job aids and accountability tools used in your day-to-day practice that reinforce lessons
• Membership in our private online community of like-minded dentists and team members to share case acceptance challenges, success, and best practices
• 8 hours of continuing education credit for dentist and team members
• Special surprise bonuses out of the goodness of Dr. Homoly's heart!
Here’s what you can expect after successfully implementing this program into your dental practice.
• Offer complete care without blowing patients out of the water due to sticker shock;
• Influence patients while never sounding like a salesperson;
• Recommend treatment in half the time with twice the impact;
• Educate patients without losing their interest and;
• Present fees while never feeling uncomfortable;
• Eliminate overwhelming patients and watching them walk out your door never to return from poorly structured and overly complex treatment presentations;
• Enjoy loyal and grateful patients;
• Inspire team members;
• Do more of the dentistry you love and;
• Be abundantly rewarded
The processes taught in Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” have been successful in hundreds of practices for over 20 years. The critical factor in whether it’s successful for you will be your ability and willingness to lead your team through the transition from how you’re offering care now to how this program teaches it.
Following each video lesson is a discussion page for you to enter questions, comments, and ideas. Here you and other enrollees can share your thoughts. There’s also a private Facebook group for your exclusive participation. I’ll participate in both discussion forums when I see a way for me to contribute more to your success.
Making It Easy for Patients to Say "Yes" is a subscription course. You pay a monthly/annual tuition with no contracts. If you choose to end your subscription, your access to the online course will be terminated.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first 60 days of your enrollment and we will give you a full refund.
Lesson modules and their accompanying manuals are delivered to you over time. Each module will have one to two lessons within it. They are designed to be completed in one hour. It’s important to complete each module before going onto the next.
You’ll receive a Leaders’ Guide to this program that will take you step-by-step through the teaching/leading process.
Our recommendation is to train for one hour twice to three times a month.
Yes. In each lesson there are opportunities to judge the understanding of the content through discussions and quizzes.
There are two ways to enroll in this membership program; annual or monthly payments.
PayPal, Stripe, Visa, M/C, AMX, Discover
You will see a section on the checkout page that will allow you to enter a discount code.
Yes…faster the better.
High-speed internet access
• Computer with sound system amplification
• Video projection capability or wide screen monitor
• Flip chart and markers
• 1 inch 3-ring binders for Facilitator Guide and Participant Workbook materials (one per team member)
This course is the first in a series of case acceptance courses Dr. Homoly will offer. Also expect to see courses on communications, leadership, and professional development.
Yes…included with this program are a private Facebook Community for enrollees and monthly live webinars with Dr. Homoly, Additionally live workshops and MasterMind sessions will be available to those who have completed the on-line program.
Start at the top of the course curriculum menu, and be reading the leader’s guide and downloading the leaders’ and participant guides along with all other deliverables.
1. Login to the Homoly Communications Institute Teachable school at https://homolycommunications.teachable.com
2. Click the your account icon in the upper right corner
3. Select Edit Profile from the dropdown menu
4. Change your password and save changes before exiting the page
If you have forgotten your password and need to reset it, following the steps below:
1. Go to the Homoly Communications Institute Teachable school at https://homolycommunications.teachable.com/
2. Click the Login button in upper right corner
3. Select Forgot Password under the login form
4. Enter the email address you used to create your account
5. Click the Send Me Instructions button
6. Check your email to for instructions to reset your password
Yes. This is offered on a custom basis based on your situation
Contact our support at email@example.com
Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Here are some good reasons not to do it.
• People who have not paid for enrollment will not value the program and not be successful with it. If you know someone who really needs this program, do them a favor by having them enroll on their own so they have emotional commitment to follow through on it.
• To share your on access code would be unethical…in other words…stealing!
• Sharing access code creates a situation where the person you shared your online access code with would not be welcome into the live webinars (a major program benefit) nor the private Facebook Community
• We have an administrative dashboard that alerts us to student activity and unauthorized use can be detected. If detected then membership is forfeited with no refund.
Try Our 30-Day Quick-Start Trial for Just $7!