Fall 2021 Live Just Because You’re an Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting
September 17 @ 9:00 am - September 18 @ 4:00 pm$595 – $1595
Just Because You’re an Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting. It’s all about developing your ability to say what’s important in compelling ways that listeners remember, are influenced by, and act on.
“Remember, you’re more interested in what you have to say than anyone else is.” – Andy Rooney
This quote sums up what so many content experts struggle with; they confuse being knowledgeable with being interesting. Consequently, their important conversations and presentations are delivered in uninteresting ways diminishing their influence on listeners. This workshop helps you solve this problem.
- Understanding the distinctions among presenting, facilitating, training, and leading.
- How to create memorable and influential vivid listener moments.
- How to earn and hold listener attention.
- How to move with confidence.
- How to tell stories that link to your content and create a distinction in your message.
- How to design a presentation in half the time, yielding twice the impact.
- How to make your Q&A sessions a high-point during your talk.
Format: In-person Live, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. September 17-18th, 2021.
Instructor: Dr. Paul Homoly, CSP
Venue / Hotel: The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix – Gilbert, 1800 S Santan Valley Parkway, Gilbert, AZ 85295
Lunch is provided
There are two classes of enrollment: Full participation or audience participation. Full participation includes front-of-the-room coaching. Audience participation does NOT include front-of-the-room coaching but includes all other workshop activities.
Full participation enrollment is limited to 15 students. Tuition is $1595 per person.
Audience participation enrollment is $595 per person with no limit to enrollment.
Because of the nature of this workshop, tuition is nonrefundable. If a student cancels, tuition will be applied to a future workshop.