An in-office online program to build your case acceptance skills
- What you can expect
- what you get
- course outline
Based on the experiences of hundreds of dentists and teams over the last 30 years of using my process for the new patient experience and case presentation, you can expect to;
- • Offer new patients experiences that assure them they will be well-cared for and earns their trust
- • Confidently present complete care with no fear of overwhelming patients and losing them from sticker shock;
- • Retain patients in your practice who are not yet ready for care, and when they become ready, they will return to you;
- • Predictably increase collections without ever sounding or feeling like a salesperson
- • Enjoy having an in-office online program to train new team members and dentists as they join your team
“What I like about the online program Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES!” is it’s a great fit with what we’re teaching at The Dawson Academy. Dentists will be hugely successful when they balance their clinical skills with the case acceptance skills Dr. Paul Homoly has brought to us. I highly recommend you and your teams get involved with Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES!”.”
Dr. John Cranham, Clinical Director, The Dawson Academy
The content of Making It Easy for Patients to Say "YES!" will surprise you in a good way. It’s not the same old “educate … educate … educate” approach to case acceptance. Nor is it a quick-fix, tips-and-tricks, say-this-don’t-say-that kind of program. It has fresh ideas; hundreds of dentists have been successful with it, and your team and patients will love it.
Here’s how it works.
After you enroll you'll receive modules of all content. Each module contains three to four video and audio lessons with accompanying study guides. Modules are designed to be completed in study sessions with your team. After study sessions, you and your team will put into action what you’ve learned. The study guides will show you how.
Every month I’ll host an online video conference with all enrolled offices. During these calls, I'll debrief lessons, answer questions and comments, make instructional design changes if needed, and support your progress.
Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES!” makes an excellent curriculum for study clubs. Study club members can review lessons together in addition to implementing programs into their practices. Combining study club review with in-office implementation is the ideal way to predictably achieve case acceptance for complete care.
Focusing on a few lessons a month ensures that you can fully absorb and experience each lesson’s benefits. You’ll begin to see initial improvement in case acceptance after just a few lessons. By diligently following the monthly progression and putting each lesson’s principles and practices to work as you learn, you can expect to see significant success in five months or less.
Be patient with this process. Unlearning old behaviors and learning new ones takes time. You and your staff will grow in stages. Participating with me and with other students in monthly live mentoring video conference calls will sustain your learning momentum. You'll get answers to your questions and hear about best practices and successes from others in our Making It Easy for Patient's to Say "YES!" online community.
Lesson 1: Patient experiences—good or bad—will shape your career
The big picture of career prosperity
- Your good dentistry doesn’t guarantee good patient experiences. It’s human nature for patients to want to be well cared for. It’s the experiences they have before, during and after treatment that signal to them the quality of care they’re receiving. Good experiences signal quality care, while poor experiences signal poor care. A big question for you is this; is your quality of your dentistry better than the quality of your patients’ experiences?
- In this lesson you and your team will discover why high-value patient experiences are as important as clinical outcomes for practices to thrive. You’ll see a bigger picture of practice production—that it’s not just the dollar value of your clinical care, but the accumulation of quality patient experiences. You’ll learn that career prosperity is dependent on distinguishing between standard of care vs. Standard of Caring™.
Lesson 2: If your practice were a restaurant, what would you serve?
Offering experiences patients value
- What’s on your menu? Is it what your patients want? In this lesson you’ll use our Complexity Scale™ to distinguish between modest and complex care patients, and how they differ in the way they value their experiences. You’ll discover why some patients place a high value on patient education while others don’t, and what to do about it.
- In this lesson you’ll learn specific drivers of treatment acceptance based on the complexity of patients’ conditions. We’ll develop a nomenclature that enables you and your team to influence patients in half the time with twice the impact. You’ll stop having to guess about which experiences patients value. You’ll save time, have far less stress, and patients will love you for it.
Lesson 3: Four critical conversations that transform relationships
The Four Chiefs™
- The time-honored concept of chief complaint is a woefully inadequate inquiry into patients’ concerns. In its place are The Four Chiefs™— the four critical conversations you must have prior to treatment recommendations. Your study of The Four Chiefs™ will reveal how to immediately connect with patients. You’ll find The Four Chiefs™ are at the heart of making an outstanding first impression and providing patients incredible value.
- This lesson will be the turning point in distinguishing yourself in your patients’ minds as the dentist they’ve been looking for and eliminating many stressful, time-consuming and frustrating events that can accompany practicing dentistry.
Lessons 4 and 5: Stop educating patients out the door – Parts 1 and 2
Excelling in benefit-centered conversations
- Dentists spend a lot of time in “how to”, process-centered conversations explaining to patients how to fix their teeth. You’ll learn in this lesson these process-centered conversations often are not what patients want to experience. They want benefit-centered conversations that reassure they’ll feel good about the outcomes of their dentistry.
- You’ll learn from real-world case studies how to excel at benefit-centered conversations and become patients’ #1 choice when selecting a dental practice. A big part of our role during the new patient process is influencing patients to imagine how much they’ll enjoy their day-to-day life when their dentistry is completed. You’ll be relieved knowing that you don’t need to put patients through a mini dental education. You’ll feel refreshed during patient conversations and out of the rut of explaining the same things day after day.
Lesson 6: Document what’s important to patients
The Discovery Guide™ - side one
- The Discovery Guide™ makes it easy to document and retrieve the information that’s the most important and influential to patients.
- The Discovery Guide™:
- • Helps patients discover all their conditions
- • Allows dentists and team members to identify patients' concerns
- • Serves as an easy-to-follow process map
- • Acts as an excellent leadership tool
- The Discovery Guide™ gives all dental team members greater confidence when speaking to patients, and gives patients the experience of being understood. You'll be excited to see how this guide makes everyone's job easier and inspires continuous improvement.
Lesson 7: How to talk to patients so they really listen
The Discovery Guide™- side two
- Wouldn’t it be wonderful if when you’re talking to patients you absolutely knew they were listening? This lesson makes it easy for patients to listen, understand, and be influenced by your post-exam conversations. It’s about The Sequence of Influence™ that guides conversations with patients following their exams.
- The Sequence of Influence™ will save you an incredible amount of time and help patients be good listeners and feel connected. You’ll discover how to lead patients in the direction of their best interests and in so doing give them a high-value experience. This lesson will open your eyes to what’s possible when patients feel a personal connection to you and your team.
Lesson 8, 9, and 10: Offering patients Complete Care without blowing them out of the water
Parts one, two, and three
- Have you ever offered patients their Complete Care, blew them out of the water, watch them leave your practice, and post nasty on-line comments about how you’re in dentistry just for the money? Complete Care is the optimal treatment to restore structure, function, comfort, aesthetics and phonetics. Many dentists are reluctant to offer Complete Care out of fear patients will abandon their practice due to sticker shock. Instead these dentists play it safe by offering treatment plans they believe will be less intimidating and costly to patients.
- Through these three lessons, you’ll gain the confidence offering Complete Care regardless of the complexity of care or level of fee without blowing anyone out of the water. This is one of the best changes you can make for your patients and your career.
Lesson 11: Practice makes profit
Rehearsing case conversation
- Does this happen to you; you’re recommending treatment to a patient and half way through you knew he/she stopped listening and will never accept your care? This lesson on Practice Makes Profit solves this.
- In this lesson, you practice case conversations so they’re shorter and stronger when offering Complete Care. You’ll use a tool called the Case Conversation Organizer™. The Case Conversation replaces the concept of case presentation. It’s more influential for patients to engage in a conversation rather than passively listening to a “presentation”.
- This lesson will give you skill and poise when offering Complete Care to your patients. You’ll be twice as influential in half the time relative to traditional case presentations. You’ll enjoy this simple yet effective approach when helping patients make good dental health decisions.
Lesson 12: Stress-free fee conversations
- This lesson is about the art of quoting fees that protects and sustains good relationships between you and your patients. A significant source of stress for dentists and team members is experiencing patients’ shock, anger, embarrassment, and rejection over fees. This is especially true for complex care patients where fee levels can easily get above $10,000.
- This lesson will teach you a 4 step stress-free process for quoting fees that are designed to avoid negative patient reactions over fees, watching them walk out your door, and never return. This process is adaptable to every conversation your team members have with patients about fees.
Lesson 13: How to keep patients in your practice who are not yet ready for care
- One of the most perplexing questions in dentistry is: What do you do with patients who’ve been well educated to their dental needs but are not yet ready for treatment? Do you educate them more? Do you have them sign a noncompliance form? Do they fall through the cracks and leave your practice? This lesson answers this question by teaching you our process called Building Stacks™. You’ll learn that patients often need time to find the opportunity, money, and courage to take on complex care. Building Stacks™ keeps patients in your practice during this time so that when they become ready, they’ll choose you.
- Of all the lessons in this program this is the one my students tell me is most enlightening and liberating. Expect to feel relieved, expect patients to remain with you during their readiness periods. Most importantly, expect your practice will thrive when you don’t make patients’ immediate case acceptance a condition of a good continuing relationship.
Start doing the dentistry you love
Fine-tuning your practice
- This lesson puts you in the driver’s seat when pursuing the dentistry you most enjoy. I’ll show you a map on how to begin refining your practice. Whether your goal is to practice every day bread-and-butter dentistry or complex care, or both, you’ll see a proven path to follow.
- In completing this lesson, you’ll be able to assess where your practice is, see where you want it to go, and learn how to make the right adjustments to get there. When you know where you are and clearly see the path ahead, you’ll get there faster.
Stop holding yourself back
The limiting vs. enabling beliefs about treatment acceptance
- There’s an old saying, “If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.”
- This lesson teaches you how to get out of your own way and start implementing ideas that could have the greatest positive impact on your career. Using our Mind-Set Matrix™, you and your team will discover the four dominant beliefs about treatment acceptance, as well as which ones you own.
- In this lesson, you learn both the enabling and limiting beliefs that influence patients, and, in turn, how they determine practice growth. This lesson is important because it alerts you that your mindset is the lens through which you will view the remaining lessons in this program. Your mindset will influence you to accept or reject this program’s lessons.
Who gets more upset about fees, patients or you?
Increasing your financial comfort zone
- Many dentists and team members have money mind-sets—financial comfort zones—that work against influencing patients and creating positive experiences. A common mind-set among dental teams is believing patients can’t afford fees for Complete Care. This mind-set is often based on dentists’ and team members’ own financial situations. If they can’t afford the care they’re recommending, they tend to believe their patients can’t afford it either. The mortal sin of offering Complete Care is imposing your own financial limitations on patients.
- This lesson will enable you and your team to confidently quote complete care fees without discomfort or hesitation. This lesson increases the financial comfort zone in your practice and enables you to be compensated at levels you’ve earned and deserve.
Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES!” is priced on a subscription basis. You have a 30-day grace period, where if for any reason you find this program is not for you, I’ll refund your full tuition. Easy in… or easy out. There’s no risk.
Limited time only introductory offer!
What People Are Saying...
“Dr. Paul Homoly’s in-depth knowledge of practice management guarantees a successful practice that will have a rare combination of professional joy and profitability.”
Dr. John C. Kois, Founder/Director, The Kois Center
“Dr. Paul Homoly’s coaching skills are phenomenal. No matter what style of practice you have, time spent with Paul will boost your practice and your spirit. Few people have made as great a contribution to dentistry as Paul.”
David S. Hornbrook, DDS, FAACD, Executive Director, The Hornbrook Group
“I consider myself lucky to have taken education and training from Dr. Paul Homoly early in my dental career. His concepts of patient communication have been foundational in establishing the practice I have today. As a heavy PPO practice, we have managed to build a reputation for doing large cosmetic cases, large implant cases, and sedation cases. Much of this is directly related to learning to recognize where patients are in their journey to optimal dental health and how to guide them towards the best choices on their own timeline and terms.
While our revenue has significantly increased by following these principles, what’s more important is the type of dentistry that is driving this increase. It’s more cosmetics, more implants, more sedation, and doing more dentistry in less visits on patients.”
Tarun Agarwal, DDS, Dental Arts - www.raleighdentalarts.com
“I'm a general dentist focusing on cosmetic, implant and complex rehabilitative dentistry. I've been providing full arch immediate function implant restorations since 2008, and since that time have restored several hundred patients successfully utilizing this treatment modality. In recent years, we have utilized a fully guided digital workflow. I work within a team approach with Dr. Brent Boyse, a local oral surgeon. I've been a student of Dr. Paul Homoly's case acceptance process for 22 years. His impact on my practice has had a tremendous influence in how we present treatment to our patients. Implementing his approach has led to a high acceptance of complex treatment recommendations. The benefits of his process has also extended into my relationship with specialists making the team approach more predictable and enjoyable. I highly recommend Paul Homoly's new patient and case acceptance program to any dentist or specialist who wants to provide more complete care. I am confident implementing his communication approach to patients will result in a win-win for everyone involved."
Dr. Sheldon Sullivan, Artistry in Dentistry - www.azsmiles.com
“Our group has worked with Dr. Paul Homoly starting in 2015. Since we integrated the case acceptance principles from his online program in 2017, our dentists have shown significant improvements in two crucial areas.
First, they’ve become more influential and skillful when presenting complete dentistry. One and a half years ago our average provider produced $750,000 annually. Today, and as a direct result of Homoly’s processes, average collections of 100% of our providers is over $1,000,000 annually.
Next, we tracked how much dentistry our new providers present. Prior to Homoly, new providers in their first year with us presented on average $3,000,000 worth of dentistry. Today our dentists who experience the online program average close to $6,000,000 annually.
The most valuable outcome of working with Dr. Homoly has been the dramatic positive impact on the confidence of our dentists to present complete care. Confidence in their verbal skills and confidence in leading team members to follow their example. Our group practice would not be where it is today without Dr. Homoly’s principles."
Drs. Clifton Cameron and Eric Roman, Founders of CarolinasDentist
“I’ve known Paul for several years and have attended his workshops, been in his audience during seminars. and have worked one-on-one with him. There’s no doubt that his influence has contributed so much to my professional and personal life. He’s the best at training dentists to improve case acceptance and becoming more influential communicators. Paul is a friend, a colleague, and a world-class thought leader.”
Dr. Todd Ehrlich, DDS, FAGD, Co-founder of Digital Enamel
“Paul Homoly is the one to learn from when it comes to influencing patients to accept treatment recommendations. His work has transformed the way I think and speak to patients and to dental audiences. His concepts on StorySelling® and Connection will make any dentist better at being more leader-like and memorable. You’ll enjoy working with Paul.”
Dr. James Klim, DDS, FAGD, AAACD, Founder of Klim Institute and CAD-STAR.TV
“Many dentists spend thousands of dollars and countless hours on continuing education in hopes to find something relevant to bring back to their practices. I can say without hesitation, Dr. Homoly's case acceptance approach had the largest impact on my dental office of all the classes I have taken to date. I firmly believe that all dentist whether you are a new graduate, associate dentist, owner dentist or seasoned dentist can benefit from adopting Dr. Homoly's concepts into their practice. Dr. Homoly taught me how to emotionally connect with patients. Once I learned this skill patients wanted to start more of their recommended dentistry. This led to an increase in hygiene production, daily production and patient retention. Most importantly, patients left the office happier and healthier. A direct result from these successes was that my own personal stress decreased. I made more money but also found that I had more time and energy leaving the office than I had ever had in the past. This made for a happier life at home with my family. Do not hesitate to take time to learn from Dr. Homoly! He is a master at patient connection and case acceptance!"
Ashleigh Harrison, DDS, Multiple practice owner, Pacific Dental Services
“I met Dr. Paul Homoly early in my career when I was studying implant dentistry at the Misch International Implant Institute. He and I became friends, I attended his lectures, and eventually enrolled in his case acceptance workshops. Without question his influence on how I offer dentistry to my patients enriched the course of my career. Today it’s close to 20 years since I studied with Paul and every day his work still helps me influence patients to accept my care. His work is timeless and for any dentist, whether they’re new or seasoned, his case acceptance process will help create fulfilling and prosperous careers.”
Dr. Curt Ringhofer, Complete Dentistry of Orland Park, Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantology
“I was on during the webinar. Great stuff. I just started practicing your methods and I’m loving the results. I really see people open up when I’ve been asking them why they are not moving forward with treatment. They seem to really want the work and it’s almost never price. You really tie into the emotional side of what we do and it’s so much more enjoyable when you know what you’ve really helped someone accomplish rather than just provide quality dentistry. Much for fulfilling. Thank you. I’ve been searching for tactics with case presentation and haven’t found a method. Only concepts. This is an approach that is teachable. I feel like I’m providing a great value for my three associates by leading them through this.”
Dr. Troy Pearce, Beck Pearce Dental
About Dr. Paul Homoly
Hello and thanks for taking a moment to read about my experience and commitment to dentistry’s patients, dentists and team members, and profession.
I practiced implant and reconstructive dentistry for 20 years. My clinical career spanned an era of massive transformation in dentistry; implant and cosmetic dentistry, dental advertising, digital scanning and chair-side milling, orthodontic aligners, and so much more. What didn’t transform was the human nature of patients wanting to be well cared for. I spent the last 10 years in my practice developing a treatment acceptance process that offered patients experiences that signaled they were being well cared for. This work put my practice gross income in the top 1% of general practitioners.
Upon retiring from clinical care due to an eye disability, I put what I know to be true about treatment acceptance into journal articles, seminars, in-office consulting, computer apps, webinars, and have literally been around the world teaching how to make it easy for patients to say “yes” to our treatment recommendations. From meeting thousands of dentists I’ve learned that many clinically gifted dentists were too often not highly rewarded. My mission for the last 20 years has been to change that.
I’ve written 3 books on treatment acceptance; Dentists: An Endangered Species, Isn’t It Wonderful When Patients Say “YES”, and Making It Easy for Patients to Say “Yes”. My work spans the entire range of dental practices from mom-and-pop solo general practitioners to all levels of private fee-for-service general and specialty practices. My work with Dental Service Organizations has helped them evolve into world-class dental health care and business entities.
An additional aspect of my career is developing experts into interesting and influential communicators. I authored two books on this topic; Just Because You’re Leading…Doesn’t Mean They’ll Follow and Just Because You’re an Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting. I lead speaker development programs for market leading dental companies including Nobel Biocare, Ormco Orthodontics, Pacific Dental Services, Dentsply Sirona, and many others. I hold the highest earned designation in professional speaking from the National Speakers Association – Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). Fewer than 15% of professional speakers hold this designation and I am the first dentist world-wide to earn it.
My newest exciting challenge is to embrace all the opportunities the internet brings to help dentists and teams to do more of the dentistry they love, work with engaged and committed team members, and be abundantly rewarded. When you enroll in the on-line program Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” you are partnering with me on my latest journey.
When you enroll in my on-line programs you are partnering with me on my latest journey.
Dr. Paul Homoly’s work has been featured in;
Books authored by Dr. Paul Homoly
Dentists: An Endangered Species
Isn’t It Wonderful When Patients Say “YES”
Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES”
Just Because You're Leading…Doesn’t Mean They’ll Follow
Just Because You’re an Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting
Get Started Today!
Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES!” is priced on a subscription basis. You have a 30-day grace period, where if for any reason you find this program is not for you, I’ll refund your full tuition. Easy in… or easy out. There’s no risk.
Limited time only introductory offer!
Is Making It Easy for Patients to Say "YES" right for you?
WHO IS THIS FOR:
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR:
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
Who is Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” On-line designed for?
It’s designed for general dentists and specialists who are looking for;
• a proven process to offer patients complete care recommendations without losing patients to sticker shock
• a case acceptance process that simplifies patients’ decision-making process concerning treatment recommendations
• a way to eliminate dentist and team member stress during the case acceptance process and financial arrangements
• a predictable method of minimizing patient upset, misunderstandings and embarrassment over treatment recommendations and fees
• leverage in increasing take-home income
What is the basis of the credibility of Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” On-line?
The concepts, tools, and processes taught in Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” have been successfully implemented in hundreds of practices nationwide over the last 20 years.
What does my enrollment in Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES!” include?
Here's what's included:
• 16 streaming video lessons available 24/7 edited to fit perfectly into team meetings
• Live monthly webinars with Dr. Homoly to answer questions and share best practices of our community
• 109 page team member manual to support video lessons with additional content and activities to ensure lessons transfer to your practice
• 115 page facilitator guide to lead and inspire the in-office learning process
• Mobile-friendly access to all content on smart phones and tablets
• Patient case studies used to practice the principles of each lesson
• Job aids and accountability tools used in your day-to-day practice that reinforce lessons
• Membership in our private online community of like-minded dentists and team members to share case acceptance challenges, success, and best practices
• 8 hours of continuing education credit for dentist and team members
• Special surprise bonuses out of the goodness of Dr. Homoly's heart!
What outcomes can I expect?
Here’s what you can expect after successfully implementing this program into your dental practice.
• Offer complete care without blowing patients out of the water due to sticker shock;
• Influence patients while never sounding like a salesperson;
• Recommend treatment in half the time with twice the impact;
• Educate patients without losing their interest and;
• Present fees while never feeling uncomfortable;
• Eliminate overwhelming patients and watching them walk out your door never to return from poorly structured and overly complex treatment presentations;
• Enjoy loyal and grateful patients;
• Inspire team members;
• Do more of the dentistry you love and;
• Be abundantly rewarded
How do I know this will work for me?
The processes taught in Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” have been successful in hundreds of practices for over 20 years. The critical factor in whether it’s successful for you will be your ability and willingness to lead your team through the transition from how you’re offering care now to how this program teaches it.
How much will Dr. Paul Homoly interact with us?
Following each video lesson is a discussion page for you to enter questions, comments, and ideas. Here you and other enrollees can share your thoughts. There’s also a private Facebook group for your exclusive participation. I’ll participate in both discussion forums when I see a way for me to contribute more to your success.
How long do I have access to the course?
Making It Easy for Patients to Say "Yes" is a subscription course. Your tuition will automatically renew every 6 months, with no contracts. If you choose to end your subscription within 30 days after enrolling, your tuition is refunded.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first 30 days of your enrollment, and we will give you a full refund.
How are the lessons distributed?
Lessons are distributed in modules immediately after enrollment. Each module contains 3-4 video and audio lessons, leaders’ and participant guides, and other instructional tools. Modules are designed to be completed in study sessions with your team. After study sessions, you and your team will put into action what you’ve learned. The study guides will show you how.
How do I teach Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” On-line to my team?
You’ll receive a Leaders’ Guide to this program that will take you step-by-step through the teaching/leading process.
How often do you recommend our staff train with Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES!” On-line.
Each lesson is designed to take about an hour to complete. Some teams will do one lesson at a time, completing 3 lessons per month. Other teams will take one three-hour session per month and complete multiple lessons in one session. For teams who want to ”fast-track” the program, they will take 2 three-hour sessions per month and complete the entire program in about three months. An important consideration is to implement the concepts within each lesson into your practice. This takes time, leadership, and practice.
Do the courses include a quiz or exam?
Yes. In each lesson there are opportunities to judge the understanding of the content through discussions and quizzes.
How do I buy Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” On-line?
Making It Easy for Patients to Say "YES!" is offered as a 6-month subscription. Your tuition is automatically renewed every 6 months.
What methods of payment do you accept?
PayPal, Stripe, Visa, M/C, AMX, Discover
If applicable how do I use my coupon code?
You will see a section on the checkout page that will allow you to enter a discount code.
Are there any additional or hidden fees?
Do I need high-speed internet access?
Yes…faster the better.
What are the technical requirements for using Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” On-line?
High-speed internet access
• Computer with sound system amplification
• Video projection capability or wide screen monitor
• Flip chart and markers
• 1 inch 3-ring binders for Facilitator Guide and Participant Workbook materials (one per team member)
What other courses can we expect to see from Dr. Homoly?
With your continued enrollment you can expect to receive courses on:
- • Case acceptance for cases greater than $5,000, $10,000, and higher
- • Team approach (general dentists working with specialists) case acceptance
- • Chairside manner for dentists and team members
- • Thought Leadership and mentorship
- • And more!
Are there additional resources available to help support Making It Easy for Patients to Say “YES” On-line?
Yes…included with this program are a private Facebook Community for enrollees and monthly live webinars with Dr. Homoly, Additionally live workshops and MasterMind sessions will be available to those who have completed the on-line program.
I signed up, where should I start?
Start at the top of the course curriculum menu, and be reading the leader’s guide and downloading the leaders’ and participant guides along with all other deliverables.
How do I change my password?
1. Login to the Homoly Communications Institute Teachable school at https://homolycommunications.teachable.com
2. Click the your account icon in the upper right corner
3. Select Edit Profile from the dropdown menu
4. Change your password and save changes before exiting the page
If you have forgotten your password and need to reset it, following the steps below:
1. Go to the Homoly Communications Institute Teachable school at https://homolycommunications.teachable.com/
2. Click the Login button in upper right corner
3. Select Forgot Password under the login form
4. Enter the email address you used to create your account
5. Click the Send Me Instructions button
6. Check your email to for instructions to reset your password
Does Dr. Homoly offer in-office training or consulting?
Yes. This is offered on a custom basis based on your situation
What if we have questions or need help during training?
Contact our support at email@example.com
What if I am having trouble accessing the site or its videos and need technical support?
Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I share my on-line access with others who have not enrolled?
No. Here are some good reasons not to do it.
• People who have not paid for enrollment will not value the program and not be successful with it. If you know someone who really needs this program, do them a favor by having them enroll on their own so they have emotional commitment to follow through on it.
• To share your on access code would be unethical…in other words…stealing!
• Sharing access code creates a situation where the person you shared your online access code with would not be welcome into the live webinars (a major program benefit) nor the private Facebook Community
• We have an administrative dashboard that alerts us to student activity and unauthorized use can be detected. If detected then membership is forfeited with no refund.