A content development workshop for speakers, key opinion leaders, consultants, and experts in dentistry
This two-day workshop is about taking a deep dive into your existing content and finding greater significance within it. Companion to this, we’ll develop new content freshening your presentations to be more interesting and profitable. It’s about discovering fresh insights and expressing them in novel ways that listeners have never experienced before.
“Thought Leadership: A new and valuable idea communicated in an interesting and profitable way.”
Thought leadership is what you may be seeking. Chances are you have mature content and confident delivery but haven’t brought anything new that has seismic significance to your presentations for a while. You’re stuck in the role of Thought Repeater. Telling yourself to “think outside the box” won’t get you “outside your box.” Without a thought process, unguided thinking leads to wheel spinning and wasted time. Instead of “thinking out of the box” what you need is to “process out of the box.” When you have a thought process that ignites your imagination, you’ll break through your creative boundaries and discover new content and profitable ideas. This workshop provides you the thought process, path, and tools to evolve from Thought Repeater to Thought Leader.”
“Be a voice, not an echo.”
– Author unknown
- The Thought Leaders Cycle™ – Eight steps to rapidly enriching existing content and development of original content
- Thought Leadership Path™ – How to become known for your Thought Leadership
- Point of View – The art of looking at your topic with fresh eyes and seeing things you haven’t yet considered
- Conceptual Mapping – Thought diagrams that bring clarity to your leadership by revealing relationships and connections among your new ideas
- Metaphor Magic – Metaphors transform words into meaning; they are magic and you are their wizard
- Witty and Pithy Thinking – Instigating smiles in listeners’ minds from your bite-sized insights and wisdom
- StorySelling® – Discovering powerful stories and linking them to your conten
- Intellectual Property – Package and protect your creations in books, articles, seminars, workshops, speeches, and original works of thought
- Branding Yourself – Distinguishing yourself from the pack
What You’ll Get From This Workshop:
Just Because You’re a Speaker…Doesn’t Make You a Thought Leader will rejuvenate your creative energy and help you find new paths to profitably pursuing your career.
- Come away with richer insights into your existing content, original content, and novel ways to express yourself
- A Thought Leadership map that will guide your tasks and accelerate your achievements
- Experience a highly interactive workshop and benefit from its creative energy and momentum
- Dig deeply into your content pulling from it greater value and income
- Work with other attendees on their Thought Leader process inspiring insights into your own
- Experience examples of successful Thought Leadership that can jump-start yours
- Develop and tell stories that enrich listeners’ experience of your content
- See new ways to document and protect your intellectual property wisdom
- Have more confidence and skill as a Thought Leader speaker
Who This Workshop Is Best Suited For:
Just Because You’re a Speaker…Doesn’t Make You a Thought Leader is a great fit for you if you are an experienced speaker, author, consultant, trainer, business/association leader, entrepreneur, and/or service provider. It’s especially suited for content experts who need to speak to groups and author intellectual property as their prime Thought Leadership distribution channels.
Quick-start video lessons for speakers and experts in dentistry
Get a running start on becoming a more interesting and influential speaker by enrolling in my free video series The Interesting Expert. The videos along with their study guides will show you how to present the best and most confident version of yourself when it counts the most.